Wy choose Djibouti Tour?
– We offer Tailor Made Tours that will be unique and suit your wishes. Besides that we cater to a wide range of international tourists. Most tour operators in Djibouti speak only French and guide only French people. Our guides speak fluently English and have many years of experience in dealing with many nationalities.
How to contact Djibouti Tour and Travel Agency?
– Send your questions or booking information via e-mail and receive an answer within 48 hours.
What is included in the Tour Packages?
– We include accommodation. meals and transportation in our tours. For all of our tours we make use of 4×4 WD Landcruiser with guides who speaks fluently English and French. Note that flight tickets and visa costs are NOT included in the price.
How to pay for my Tour?
– A deposit can be paid via our website (homepage at the bottom). You can pay with all major credit cards or Paypal. Once we have received the deposit we can start plan the tour and make the necessary reservations. The rest of the payment should be paid upon arrival in Djibouti.
What will happen when I need to cancel my Tour?
– We understand that your travel plans can change. Please notify us via e-mail as soon as possible if you need to cancel your travel plans. Unfortunately Djibouti Tour and Travel Agency cannot refund all payment of the deposit depending on the different circumstances.
Can I get a Visa on arrival?
You can get a Visa on arrival at the Airport. You will need one or two head pictures and the name of the hotel that you will be staying.
Tips & Tricks
– As a solo traveler you might want to join a group because this is much cheaper than doing a tour on your own. Ask around to get some people to do the tour together. Joining one of our groups is usually NOT possible because most of the groups don’t like to be accompanied by someone they don’t know.
– To avoid disappointment please book and confirm in advance. Djibouti is a small country and hotels can be easily fully booked.